EN CN
Simple BGC Alexmos setup
  • This is a video of my Simple BGC Alexmos setup..... At time of purchase the controller did not function.... 64 bit GUI version 1.3b would not connect..... so I upgraded the firmware to 2.1 using Xloader then activated the new GUI 2.1 which seems to work fine..... but then this is what occurred....... (see video)......

if the GUI error message it correct.... the IMU sensor is not functioning...... ordered a replacement and am expecting it to work once received and installed.
  • Excited.... replacement received today.....soldering in the sensor wires now. BTW..... Where is the documentation indicating the correct orientation and placement of the IMU sensor on a 2 axis gimbal? rather important information for the user.
  • Finally had some time to get back to this project......such exceptional MR flying weather lately. Looks like my troubleshooting efforts paid off. The replacement IMU works c/w green LED on...... just have to change orientation of the IMU as the camera stabilizes up-side-down!!! And I can tell I will need to get at least one of the PID loops tuned up better. Enjoying this Alexmos....