EN CN
Which controller?
  • I just bought a DJI brushless gimbal which was powered by a SimpleBGC controller. It worked fine and was happy with it until I updated the software and it died on me. i found out that the controller was a fake and got stuck with that. I like the frame and the motors, thy look good and did the part, so I can make use of them.

My question is "Which controller should I use?"

It's a 2 axis system I'm looking for. Preferably one that is ORIGINAL and comes with decent software to update via PC and has regular updates if needed. In other words I was SUPPORT when I need it.

Suggestions?
  • Flyduino controllers are nice. That's what I have. There is a list of manufacturers here, I am sure they all make good 2 axis boards. If you stick to these Basecam is linking too, I am sure they would work.
  • THanks. Its been a while since I wrote that and since then I bought one on eBay. Appreciate your reply :)
  • i have this one:
    http://www.hobby-wing.com/alexmos-sbgc-gimbal-brushless-controller-v-2-1.html

cannot complain but also have no comparison. This is legit licensed AlexMos.
  • Found one exactly like that!