EN CN
New upgrade save speed or angle
  • I find with the new firmware/GUI it's impossible to save 'Angle' for Yaw in the RC Setting page, it defaults to Speed even when saving to a profile.

Any work around as I use a knob for setting Yaw on the radio

David
  • Same problem here, no way to put YAW in angle mode.
  • Thanks for that thought it was only me! maybe Alex or somebody else can test?

David
  • Maybe it is on purpose. Pitch and Roll get zero level from gravity, but there is no absolute reference for Yaw (no potentiometer, no compass etc.). Also due this lack of reference Yaw is drifting. So maybe better control it on speed mode?
  • The speed or angle is reference only to input for RC sent via stick or knob! according to the manual.... has nothing to do with what you reference too

David
  • Yes I know it is for the stick commands, but...

If angle control mode is used for Yaw, where is the zero angle? I think it will be on the direction the gimbal was started with, until it drifts. But maybe the new 'estimate angles from motor' helps on this and actually kind of references it to airframe...

Anyway, I have nothing against Yaw angle control, just thought there might be a reason it is not available.

BTW related to RC settings it seems LPF can be set to 0, but when reading back it is 3, it appears 3 is the minimum value of LPF.
  • Any available explanation or other confirmation of bug?