EN CN
sensor not connected 8bit
  • Hi this is Pankaj sharma from India.
    I've Alexmos 8bit 2 axis + 3rd axis extention board. I bought skyjib 8 from Aerial technology, USA. So they've already installed and tested it. It was working well for 2times when I flown my new helicam and I changed little PID settings. But when I connected it to my pc next day after flight green light keeps blinking on board and on software it says sensor not connected.
    I tried to update firmware also but it didn't help. I checked cable from board to sensor by multimeter and it shows all connections are ok.
    Kindly help me to fix this problem.
    I've shoot next week with my helicam and caz of this problem I can't fly my helicam.
    Waiting for suggestions.
    Thanks

• Try disconnecting motors and powering only from USB, If it is still not connected, something is likely broken. If it is now connected, it could be the cable routing. It is good to keep distance between IMU and other cables.
  • Hi, I just disconnected all motors n powered only by usb.. still same problem. . Sensor not connected. .
  • Then I think something must be broken.

When you tested the cable, did you test also the connectors. I had once connector that was broken of from the board, after I soldered the fires directly to processor it was ok.

If you find nothing wrong on visual inspection, I would suggest getting new IMU and cable, they do not cost much and quite possibly will fix the problem.
  • Hi, Friend!
    Did you solve your problem? I have this kind of problem too...