EN CN
Latest firmware 2.4b7 question
  • I have a version 1 board, the board that comes with the Beholder lite gimbal. I have 2 LEDs on the board one red and one blue. When I connect to my computer they both are on, once I connect through the GUI the red goes put and then blue stays lit. When I calibrate the ACC I don't get any of the LEDs flashing letting me know that calibration is in progress, the blue LED stays lit the whole time. I read that the LEDs should flash. Also I read about doing a six side ACC calibration, I don't see that anywhere. Please help if you can answer these questions. Thank you.
  • Glad this wasn't a life or death question. What kind of forum is this?
  • What is the question? The 6 point calibration is explained in the Users manual.

The LEDs, I newer care about them, my electronics are in closed box. Just wait 10 s after pressing ACC calibration and it is done. (I hope there would be feedback on GUI, but there is not.)
  • You know, this is a forum for Alexmos/SimpleBGC users, but not all come here... And those who come just participate to solve their own problems, then won't return.

Sometimes I wish more feedback for these forums, but we must be patient. There are some users that really try to help always.

This video is pretty useful for 6-point calibration:

http://youtu.be/fNrUNJOb4tY

You better do well the calibation, or things could go wild. You want to do it only once a year, when the temperature changes or something is different with the IMU at all, or just calibrate the first time and leave it as it is.

Best regards.
  • Thank you for posting the link to that video...I got mine to work without doing that, but now I am going to go back and do the steps.
  • You’re welcome. :)