EN CN
32 bit simple bgc
  • I just recieved the 32 bit controller. Also orderd a second imu. The instructions on the basecam site say that the addr bridge on the camera imu should be cut. Both imu have the addr bridge seperated already. Does this mean I can just solder the frame imu bridge?
  • Frame imu should be cut not the camera imu.. Can you send a photo of your imu ?
  • whats the best method to use to cut the circuit? I don't want to damage anything or do something regretful.
  • i use stanley knife for cuting circut.. just 2 or 3 scratch with knife will be ok (not too deep) also you can check with ohmmeter is it cut or not..
  • Where does it say that? Can you supply a link? Please :)
  • This is the best manual for the 32 bit controller by far. Also the instruction for cutting the addr bridge is on page 23.

http://static.squarespace.com/static/530fa089e4b0aa956285a776/t/534f11dde4b0bf799978ec33/1397690845407/B32 User Manual.pdf
  • How can I check if I need to do this?

• Hi everyone,

Thank you for the positive comments on the new user manual. We made some updates based on customer feedback and have republished it in multiple formats here:

http://www.beeworksgear.com/support

• I'm ready to give up. I had the gimbal working very well with the 8bit board. Upgraded to 32 bit, and I can not get the shakes out. I've followed the beeworks manual, and got the pitch working well, then as soon as I start working on the roll, it goes crazy again. I've started over so many times. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
  • are you using 2 sensors ore one?
  • are you tuning from scratch or entering 8bit settings?
  • Starting with one IMU on the camera plate. And I have started from scratch, all settings to 0, power set to 50 on each axis. 32 bit seems to be much more difficult to tune.
  • This same problem. And not only me. Many more people know. 8bit works fine, 32 bit is tilted to roll - breaks!! :-(
  • Всем Привет.Нужна помощь.Я извенюсь заранее, что может не совсем попадаю в тему.Решил сделать свой стедикам на базе Alexmos 32 bit, приобрел плату с двумя датчиками, и взял три движка DYS GM81-90T конструкцию собрал на основе карбона 25 мм по образу и подобию MOVI. Вместо карбоновых пластин использовал стеклотекстолит, зажимы для труб отливал сам - из пластика по 3D прототипу.Часть деталей заказал токарю поставил фланцевые подшипники.
    Вообщем все собрал отбалансировал все работает я бы сказал хорошо но вот программист из меня уже никудышный.Дело подошло к настройками в simpleBGC и тут начались проблемы.Датчики откалибровал как положено по шести позициям знаю что у движков параметр полюсов равен 42 (37N42P) но в остальном как настроить PID уже не совсем включаюсь да и при включении двигатели издают тонкий писк который по идее должен убираться если ШИМ сделать High, но это не помогает Roll и Pitch производят сильную дрож, не могу оптимально подобрать параметры как по мощности так и PID.
    Крик души кто-нибудь ПОМОГИТЕ как его толком настроить.Пересмотрел много видео читал инструкции но что-то никак. Нужны будут фото выложу.Скажу сразу камера от 2кг - 5кг.