EN CN
vibration
  • Hi everyone, I recently buy a kit with all the accesories for a gimbal (mounted in shoulder grip), I have tried to make it work it but I have problems with configuration, I can't do the gimbal work "soft" it is vibrating all the time, I already tested with high and low values on the power, high and low values in the PID but it is always vibrating

the system is working with the 2.4 firmware

can be this a problem with the motors?, the 3 axis have the same problem
    I have it conected to a 3s battery

can someone give some advice to try to improve it, I already watched a lot of video with instructions, I read all the manual but I can't make it work.

thanks in advance
  • other thing is when the motor is in the zero position (red dot), it doesn't keep there and start to move (see the image)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11900552/roll.jpg

Maybe I have something conecting wrong, can it be?

I add a ferrite filter to a 1 motor to test if it's for a noise but the problem continued.
  • Calibrating the GYRO (and sometimes the complete Accelerometer) seems to fix this drifting problem for me, but it could happen again in the future.
  • my motors vibrate/resonate when I have gimbal perfectly balanced. if I move a camera a bit to add some little strain on them they are fine. also they resonate when they have too much power. did you try some low values? and I has to be tiny = 0.01
  • If the motor vibrate reduce P on that motor or raise D