EN CN
DJI Phantom X1 Pitch issue
  • DJI Phantom with DJI PPM
    Arris cm-2000 v3 gimbal

Pitch on gimbal continues to move unless x1 lever is returned to center position. I have done calibration for the x1 and spoke to DJI. I did have someone say that he believes my gimbal is in rate mode and needs to be in position mode. There is no setting for that in the BGC. Anyone have any ideas what settings would control that or do I have a bad gimbal or PPM?
  • Ok what I am being told is that the cm-2000 will not function with DJI PPM, at least not in position mode. I need to setup my own receiver and plug the gimbal directly into my receiver in order to be able to use position instead of rate.
  • If it works on speed mode it should work. PPM is not generated by DJI but your receiver provides it.

Sure there is Angle mode and Speed mode selection under RC settings tab. (FW 2.4)
  • hi magnis75
    i have pretty the same problem with mikrokopter, in the new 2.4 firmware they changed something in the external signal management and they forgot to update the RC Sub-Trim panel...now the neutral point of the external or RC signal i widely shifted respect to the 2.3 firmware and all the commands work bad
    i made some tests on the RC Sub-Trim panel and it fixes a bit but unfortunatelly it looks like that it accepts values till 127 when i need values much bigger
  • Ok so tried the sub-trim settings and really made no diff. Anaka did you go back to firm 2.3 or did you stay with 2.4. If I am able to go back would you recommend that.
  • Garug I played with the angle mode and got it to work. I have a headache from all this but that part of the headache will be gone when I wake up. I am This is all new to me and I thank yall for the help. Now I have so trimming and just started having some binding close to + travel limit as well as can get the straight down position even after changing the values.

Either way my biggest issue is fixed and I have learned a few this so heading in right direction.

Thanks again Garug and Anaka
  • hi magnis75
    i fixed the issue on 2.4 setting the sub-trim to 127 (maximum possible) on both pitch and yaw then i tuned the remaining trim directly on the transmitter
    that worked for me
    I have a futaba t8fg with upgrade to 14 channels, I use the channel 7 and 8, had to trim them of +135 !!
    usually with old firmwares i can use them with zero trimming on both transmitter and alexmos GUI
    now all works fine
    hope that can help you