EN CN
Desperate, vibrations problems..
  • Greating fellows, i´m an spanish speaker, so, i´ll try to do my best for share with you guys my problem and maybe get some clue or help for fix this problem.

I´m an hexcopter owner, a Tarot FY690s with those specs:

AUW w/ 1x 6S 5000mAh Zippy LiPo's: 3950 grams
    Tarot FY690S frame
    Arris 4010 380KV
    Hobbywing 2-6S Platinum-30A-Pro OPTO ESC for Multicopter
    DJI NAZA-M V2 Flight Controller
    GPS v2
    ARRIS ZHAOYUN-COM 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
    Sony Nex5r w/16mm f/2.8 Lens
    3S 2200mAh 25C for Gimbal
    AR8000x Rx
    TM1000 telemetry
    Spektrum Dx8
    12x38 Carbon Fiber Propeller (3 pairs)

The whole hexa was an RTF version from HobbyWing.

Naza v2 Gain set up defaults 4.02 firmware:

Basic:
    Pitch 180, Roll 180,Yaw 120,Vertical 120

Atti:
    Pitch 140,Roll 140

Please check the video, the gimbal performance is so stable, very smooth, but when i accelerate the hexcopter some weird bands appear in the video, i´m changed the dumpers as Hobby-Wing request, the gimbal arrives with 3 hard dumpers for each side, i replace the hard for the soft dumpers and i put 4 for each side, i test it again and i´m still having that weird bandin, this issue happens only when i accelerate the hexacopter, but when i fly stationary, not happen, what´s wrong? why i have this behavior?i did not change anything in the Naza gains settings, and in the alexmos board i just change the ANGLE MODE and the tilt speed, that´s all, i´m very concern about this and i dont want to manipulate anything cause I'm afraid to spoil everything, those guys told me that the problem is vibrations, What is causing that? the propellers? or what? please help me to fix this, is there a better values for my alexmos?

Regards

• I looks like the props messing up the camera shutter...try using a shutter of 50 not more or 60 if you 30fps. If you can´t get 50 due to the lens being closed already buy a ND filter. As long as you keep the shutter at 50 you´ll be ok.
  • That and tilt the camera slightly further down, remember on full forward flight the copter is tilted but camera keeps the horizon.
  • kikojiu Please, i´m sorry for my late answer, i was trying hard here to avoid that effect but till now i dont have any success, is very very annoying, well i tried with a lens hood and this effect gone sometimes and then returns, well, can you please explain me how can i do your reccomendation? i mean the 50 or 60 shutter if i 30fps? is not so clear for me, i always shot at 1/125 shutter as many videographers recommends and i cant get any positive results, what nd filter can i buy?

I changed my 12x38 Carbon Fiber Propeller (3 pairs) for a T Motors propellers and i improve my flight.

Regards.
  • This is one of my recent reel and if you can see closer i´m still having that issue:

Please check:
  • Hi friends, after few days of testing and working also, thanks for the effort and help, well, sadly i need to tell you guys that i´m still having this problem, i tried my regular lens hood, the other expandible lens hood, tried also moving the camera further, tried also a black cardboard inside the gimbal in the two bars where the brushless gimbal hangs, but nothing, the problem is still happening, happen only when i fly and moving forward, backward and left or right, sometimes very annoying and sometimes not, but when i hover the hexa the video is clean, very clean, when i go forward and when the wind hits the microphone the problem appears, i´m very upset and not only when i point the lens in the horizon or sky, happens also when i point the lens to the ground, in a bright ground, there is no propeller shadow in the ground!!!! I can accept that the shadow of the propellers affect or shadowing the camera lens but in certain position, but pointing to the ground??? is driving me crazy.

The brushless gimbal seller told me that could be vibrations, i dont really know, i invest some money in a best T Motors props and is very frustrating the vibrations thing, i´m using the hard dumpers in the brushless gimbal. Help me guys.
  • I´m still having problems.

Here a compilation,

I hope you can help to figure it out what´s the problem. As you can see, happens with light, with no light, pointing in the horizon and pointing in the ground also, using two kind of lens hood and moving the camera further and protecting the brushless gimbal with a black cardboard.

i noticed something here in the whole build, the motors are not level in proportion of the center plate, the whole Tarot is slightly leaning forward
    Do you think that's the problem? Maybe causing the some weird vibrations and affecting the video??

A guy from rcgroups.com told me this:

"Looks to be a signal issue. How long are the lead wires from the gimbal to the FC? Could be interference of some sort. Ferrite ring may help (they are cheap). "

Sadly, my brushless gimbal is from Hobbywing and i dont want to cut the cables or broke the plastic protector of the mainborard for try some ferrites.

Come on Alexmos, please help me, I have this problem several months.

AUW w/ 1x 6S 5000mAh Zippy LiPo's: 3950 grams
    Tarot FY690S frame
    Arris 4010 380KV
    Hobbywing 2-6S Platinum-30A-Pro OPTO ESC for Multicopter
    DJI NAZA-M V2 Flight Controller
    GPS v2
    ARRIS ZHAOYUN-COM 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
    Sony Nex5r w/16mm f/2.8 Lens
    3S 2200mAh 25C for Gimbal
    AR8000x Rx
    TM1000 telemetry
    Spektrum Dx8
    12x38 T Motors Propeller (3 pairs)

The whole hexa was an RTF version from HobbyWing.

Naza v2 Gain set up defaults 4.02 firmware:

Basic:
    Pitch 180, Roll 180,Yaw 120,Vertical 120

Atti:
    Pitch 140,Roll 140