EN CN
basecam GUI not loading
  • this one has me stumped.
    i just changed over to ppm on my TBS pro, all is going good but for one thing.
    i cannot get the basecam simple BGC GUI program to load on my computer.
    none of the different versions will load, i had been using the 2.2V and it was working the last time i needed to adjust the gimbal, now today i loaded it and nothing.....
    all it will do it shows the basecam loading box for about a second and a half, then nothing. i have tried loading under administrator, i have tried loading using compatibility mode in XP, vista, win7, none make the slightest difference.
    the only change i made to my computer has been to add the taranis companion program on it for my new taranis radio, which is why i went ppm now.
    the other weird thing that is happening is all of the hex files i have now bare the icon for the 9cx companion program, they are still named correctly, but the picture for the file is now that of the 9cx. and when i ask the computer to recommend a program to open them it suggests the companion program.
    i do know that both the basecam GUI and the taranis companion program use the same 210x usb to uart bridg from silicon labs, as well as drivers from the same company
    has anyone else had trouble using both of these programs on there computer besides myself and if you have how did you fix it
    my next thing will be to remove both programs and reload only the one i neeed at that moment which is the gimbal control brogram so i can set my gimbal to ppm
    please any suggestions are welcome
    thanks