EN CN
No Green Light and board not recognized
  • I had it working great for a day or two. I was plugging the usb in to the board and accidently touched the exposed pins for 3rd axis. It blew up the f9335 IC. I replaced the IC but still no green light. Anybody know what the voltage should be out of the A7 diodes?
  • I didn't mention that there is no board function in the GUI and it won't re-flash. I get this message... avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
  • Guess it's dead. I tried the other FDTI port with the Sparkfun thingy. Either way when I connect in GUI it recognizes the comm port but only says connecting and doesn't finalize the connect. If I try and flash the firmware the GUI then display changes to Disconnected rather than Connecting. Must be the SiLabs IC.
  • What does a solid red light mean? It doesn't blink at all.
  • Do I smell bad?
  • I'm facing the same problem too. It might be dead.... someone pls help. Thanks!
  • Did you also burn out and replace the f9335 IC ?
  • No, it's suddenly turned no green light & board not recognized when connect to Simple BGC controller. It's happen just last night when setting up the PID. So strange.... Do you have any solutions?
  • no sorry, mine is still dead also....
  • After a month of trying to fix it I took a hammer to it...... that didn't work either but at least now I don't have to try any more.