EN CN
The light on the expansion board stop blinking
  • In the expansion board the green led light up but not blinking, it's a sign that there is no I2c communication. I've tried to flash the firmware with no success. I also recheck all the connection between them. Still no success. can anyone help me? Can the board be service or replace certain part?

Thanks guys
  • Could be many things. My first guess would be broken I2C cable, but if you are not able to flash the firmware, so maybe broken board.
    Do you get any communication with the board? Are you sure you have correct COM port selected?

I have noted that different USB ports may get different COM ports. So if it previously worked, verify that you are using the same USB port to connect it.
  • Thanks for your reply. I got no I2C error and still able to connect to the board. I can tune the roll and pitch with no problem.

Is there anyway to fix the I2C communication between the main board and the yaw board?
  • Have you connected them as per instructions, have you powered the system by battery, USB does not provide power for Yaw. Has it ever worked?
  • Yes i have. It work for about 4 hours.
  • Probably then something broken. How long I2C cable are you using between the main and 3rd axis board. maybe if it is long, something has moved and that could cause interference to I2C. Or do you have the new version of board where 3rd board is directly soldered to main board. If not, I would make shortest possible I2C cable between the bards.