EN CN
My card does not work anymore
  • Ciao
    My card does not work anymore, the firmware is 2.3B5, the red led is on and the green one is off. I have the three axis board, but when i open the software does not recognized it. i have tried many ways to fix it like: with batteries on ,only 2 axis are working but the roll axis doesn't work. i think that there must be some series issues with the motor driver l6234d , but i am not sure.Do you think could be the atmel328 broken? or the motor driver? can anyone help me ?

Thanks
  • I had this one time, microprocessor bad soldered, i sended it back and got a new one.
  • i think you might be right,but it did worked for about a week.
  • I'm facing the same problem. but can't solve it....
  • Same here.
  • I had to give up on mine and go back to the Martinez board with OpenSource firmware...
  • As a last resort get a heat gun and very carefully apply heat to the board, on and off, this can resolve a dry joint even though the heat is not enough to melt the solder. You can also try this whilst the board is running (risky) and if you see a change in the status it will indicate a bad solder joint as it heats up then cools down.
  • Mine is due to shorting across 3rd axis pins and blowing up the reverse polarity chip. I replaced the chip and got the red light back but no green light.
  • Looks like I've blown my board too! Only red light and nothing else, steady green on 3rd axis board. Typically, we have a shoot next week and it's Chinese New Year so I'm stuffed! Will order a new one from RCTimer. I'll try and fault find but don't hold out much hope.
  • Looks like there's a lot of bad boards out there....
  • yes there are badly assembled boards out there with components that will falloff the board. so make sure you buy from someone with support for the product they sell
  • I got one of them as well. I am before a big project and not happy.