EN CN
Need urgent help please - Tilting / Pitch problems
  • Hi there,

I am a newbee to the forum but been flying UAV's for a while using off the shelf gimbals, however, I now have a CS3 with brushless motors and an AM 2-axis board which I have spend a few days playing with and understanding all the settings.

I have balanced the camera and followed the set-up guide video from Fabien and in theory every thing appears to works well, however, if I use the RC controls and tilt below about 40 degrees (or tilt the whole gimbal so as to force the gimbal past 40 degrees the pitch (tilt) movement bounces back and forth as though it was hitting some stops. I have check that there is nothing physically causing this)

The angle limits are set to 80 degrees so this is not causing the problem the PID's are set to 12:0.3:12 with power at 150 (with role set to 7:0.4:15 Power-140)

Whilst I am enjoying the challenge and look forward to learning much more about the set-up I have a job to do on Saturday and need to get this at least working so we can control things and get some basic filming done.

Any help would be VERY much appreciate and I am even open to a Skype call and I do believe DHL still allow beer to be shipped (if you get my drift, not that I would ever try and buy someones help, openly)

Thanks

Gary
  • gary it can be only the angles. Don´t forget to set the angles, write and reboto the gimbal.
  • set RC channels in speed mode