EN CN
YAW Axis red led not working ...
  • Hi everybody, today i got my 3Axis Controler ... after conneting everything, Calibration and so on everything was fine but not the red lED on the Yaw Axis Board stop working and the GUI is showing no conectin to Sensor ! As soon i disconnect the extendit board and restart the single 2 axis board alone everything works perfect ... when i connect the extesion board again ... the problem starts again ! I hope somebody can help me with this ...

best regards out of the desert
    Stephan
  • Hi, Stephan. Check that 3rd axis board is powered from the battery. It will not work from USB.

When connecting battery, LED should light ON, if main board is connected - it should flash.
  • Hi Alex, many thanks for your fast replay ! In the begining the red light was on but after a while it stop working .... funy thing ... i didnt changed anything ...
  • Ahmmmm BTW ... many thanks that this wonderfull board was born out of an idea out of your brain ... for me ... or better for us the most inovativ project ever !!!! Many many thanks for that ... GEAT JOB !!!!!!