EN CN
DS1 - SIMPLE BGC // AUTO MOTOR CONFIG GIVES: ROLL & YAW INVERTED, PITCH NOT INVERTED ????
  • Hi
    I accidentally erase the factory profiles from my Ikan DS1 beholder and cannot re-configurate it anyway, tried many tutorials.
    Now it's unusable.

I install simpleBGC v2.56 b7. And now I'm trying with Firmwire v2,56b7 too.
    Erased EEPROM. Calibrated Camera IMU and frame IMU with 6 points, loaded some "deafult" profiles someone shared to me. They seem to be OK.

I found a really strange issue. In the Motors Congifuration panel, when I press Auto everything works fine, except from the Inverted marks.
    All the tutorials I found on DS1 shows that PITCH is inverted and YAW & ROLL are not inverted.

although, in my case, after the AUTO option, PITCH is not inverted and YAW & ROLL are inverted.
    If I WRITE this to the gimbal, it works but with really weird shakings and wrong behaviour.
    If I switch PITCH to inverted, and YAW & ROLL uncheck the invert option, and WRITE: then the behaviour is even worse.

I would really appreciate any advice on how to get back my gimbal to the factory behaviour.
    I'm really struggling but with no results yet.
  • Do the Basic setup based on BaseCam users manual and trust the Motors Auto function.

My best advice is, do not think or analyses or make shortcuts. just follow the instructions exactly.

For rest of the settings you could use the profiles someone has provided for similar gimbal.