EN CN
  • Hi,

I have a problem I can not find solution: I am using a 32 bit DYS Alexmos with Camera and Frame IMU:

The engines never stop spinning, I can not find a moment to stop unless I disconnect the motors. Of course, I have read several logs and I've turned off everything related to RC, but the problem does not go away. I have also acted on "Use gyro as feed-forward signal, frequency LPF is now in the minimum: 1 (not allowed to put zero as you mention before)

I think the engines are not damaged, have six identical and all give the same measure: resistance of 025 and 15.6 ohms among all cables.

The problem has always been the same since versions 2.5x, I've never gotten this to work well.

Any idea about the malfunction?
  • Save your settings and erase EEPROM. Inspect that IMU is working ok. Set up only with camera IMU first. Follow carefully the instructions, do not take any shortcuts or try no feed forward etc. they are advanced features for well working gimbal, they will not fix your problem but make it worse. You need to solve the problem.

Maybe this helps http://www.levitezer.com/blog/files/archive-may-2016.html but I advice also to read the manual.
  • Garug,

Thank you for your quick answer.

As you can imagine, first to write you, I made all thing you can imagine, I have more that a month working on this! Of course, I've erased the EEPROM hundred and hundred of times!! also I've seen the "levitezer" several times and the manual is copied in my memory!: no way. I have two Alexmos 32 bit and two Camera IMU and both works correctly, I do not get any 12C error, but each time you activate motors, it begins to rotate without any order to do that, the motors never stop spinning. Also, it does the matter which Alexmos used nor which Camera IMU, I'm really tired, desperate and concern because I do not find the solution :(
  • That sounds really strange. If you have tried two separate board and IMUs and basic setup is carefully performed, it must be something else, you must look wider.

How is your system powered, do you use inverters? any other EMI source on the system or near the system? What material is the frame? Does any of the motor wires have contact to the frame etc.

What kind of gimbal you have, does it have normal axis order etc.

If it was working before 2.5 you could try older FW, but I am really surprised if that solves the problem.

Just making still sure, you are using same GUI and FW version and gimbal is completely still when gyros are calibrated, preferably disabled at startup and calibrated with a button when needed.

What does the real time tab show for IMU data. Do the GUI left side indicators work logically when you move the gimbal motor power off?

• Solved!

Following your instructions, I removed everything I've reassembled and install from scratch and have gotten the engines do not move, thanks for your help :)
  • EEPROM erase and carefully following the instructions usually does the trick :)

I know, I am not very good following instructions either, but with gimbals it is pretty mandatory ;)
  • jejeje, you are right ;)