EN CN
More info on "Magnetic linkage of a motor" feature?
  • I upgraded to 2.60b4 and noticed lot of new features, great work :)
    After playing with this new feature "Magnetic linkage of a motor" I managed to achieve noticeable better precision on pitch and roll. "Auto" function works great for these two axes.
    But it doesn't work for yaw, probably because my frame IMU is positioned below YAW motor.
    Can I tune it manually and improve my stability over YAW axis even if frame IMU is not above YAW?

Have anyone tried positioning frame IMU above YAW and turning on this feature?
  • I read in manual that this feature can work only if exact speed of motor is known (from 2nd IMU or encoders).
    After adding encoder on yaw motor I still cannot use this functionality. AUTO function finds value for pitch and roll but not for yaw. Did I do something wrong?

I use this gimbal mostly for aerial photography and I'm satisfied with performance on pitch and roll but I cannot get rid of shake on yaw motor. What are good practices when using gimbal for aerial photography? What new options in 2.60b4 are recommended to be off or on?
  • Or better to ask what version of firmware is best for aerial photography?