EN CN
Add setting for Yaw centering when using analog potentiometer ?
  • Hi!

Is it possible to add a funktion to the software to adjust the centering on the gimbal when using analog potentiometer as yaw encoder ?
    There is a small adjustment possible but not enough to center the gimbal for me.

I have a DYS 32-bit SimpleBGC together with Walkera 3-axis gimbal with >360 degree movement, and a built in encoder/analog pot that allows free rotation in yaw axis.
    But, this one is probably not exactly linear, and the gimbal centers way of: too much to adjust. So, if I turn the pot 120 degree I can get it to center but then there is a twitch in the area of dead spot where the pot goes from 180 degree right to 180 left and vise versa.

I also have another problem(software fixable?): If the encoder/analog pot for yaw is "on board" there will allways be a twitch in yaw at the dead spot, even if the encoder/pot is not active in the profile. So, I need to disconnect the encoder/pot to get rid of the twitch. I think, if the selected profile do not use the encoder/analog pot, the software should disregard the signal, thus not twitching in the dead spot area ?

Hoping this info can make the software even better.
    Thanks for very good work :-)