EN CN
  • I am trying to help a friend get the SimpleBGC GUI to run on on Mac OSX (El Capitan). The program starts to run (shows "SimpleBGC_GUIApp" in the upper left hand corner of the screen), but then that goes away and the program never actually opens. I use El Capitan as well. I've updated his Java to the most recent version and reinstalled the SimpleBGC_GUI.

My computer is also on the most recent version of Java. I can open it fine, but he can't. I've seen this one other time with someone else a long time ago, but I never could figure out what the problem was. Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas on what might be interfering with the program opening or how to track down the problem on his computer?
  • Hi Eutico
    I met the same problem, so I proceeded to update the card via a WINDOWS PC and after the card was recognized on my Mac OS X El Capitan
  • Do you mean that you upgraded the firmware version with Windows? The problem is not just connecting for me. I can't even get the software to run, whether or not the controller board is connected.
  • before updating on Windows I couldn't connect the above map was not recognized and the Gui software blocking
  • This is a Mac, and we can't even start the software, so nothing we do to the controller board will make any difference. We tried disabling his antivirus software and we went through all of his Java settings, but no luck. :-(
  • listen me I had the same problem and the fact of me being the Ridge via Windows I turn now to set my gimbal via my imac