EN CN
  • Hi,

I've been trying to build a gimbal with Alexmos Simplebgc 32 bit and after some attempts to setup everything with the usb plugged to the computer and using an LiPo 4S battery... it suddenly stopped working (the software don't show the IMU as plugged), so I unplugged everything and tried to see if the controller still work, after many attempts I figured out that when I plug it to USB it works but still the same issue with the IMU sensors (the cables are fine) so I tried just with the LiPo battery and it comes out that the controller doesn't turn on at all! but I found that one of the components who doesn't seem from appearance to be damaged it gets extremely hot (I do unplug the battery quickly though so it doesn't burn) the component is AJ2PB and according to another thread here is seem to be a voltage regulator, but I don't find it on any components market place, I bought this regulator a month ago and I wasn't even been able to see it working on my gimbal!

I would like to know if I should replace other surrounding components (and their references please) as I am not sure that replacing just the AJ2PB will fix the controller.

Thank you