EN CN
One of the Main Problems.
  • I found that in most cases when my gimbal worked perfectly, and then took a crap. It would come down to this. BAD CONNECTION!!! I have spent so much money on cable, connectors, motors, control boards. These units use the Weakest Cables and Connectors in the Universe. You have tons of users for this platform, and these gimbals go through some heavy beating. I stopped using the weak, rubbery silicone wires because it sucks when you are on set and your high tech equipment starts freaking out in front of your client. I lost clients because of the shortcomings of this equipment. Now, don't get me wrong, you guys have great tech support. And, I am so happy that the Russian developed this because if it were the Americans, we would charge you for everything. This is great technology, but the reliability of your equipment is only as good as your weakest link.
  • It is a good point. especially the very thin silicon wires break easily. (different boards have different wires)

I have always soldered the IMU cable to IMU and often moulted it to epoxy. Use better cable too. All electronics is on water proof box.

I think it is of who ever is building the gimbal to make sure the gimbal is up to the task including reliability. The board is just one part of the gimbal.

Often also the motors need to be much improved.