EN CN
Constant Buzzer and Red Light
  • Hey,

I recently bought a gimbal with an 8 bit v2.4 AlexMos controller. It was working alright to start with a weird twitch as the only problem. As I was playing with it, the buzzer suddenly turned on to a constant squeal, the green light went out and the red light stayed on and solid. At the time it was connected to the GUI. I powered off immediately but every time i try to power up again nothing happens but the solid red light and constant squeal from the buzzer. I'm powering with a 12v supply from a 3s LiPo, the motors are two Turnigy 2206.

Please help.

Thanks
    - Evan
  • Maybe the battery is empty or voltage wrongly calibrated. see the alarms in GUI to see what is causing it
  • Battery still had 12.2 volts but just to be sure I tried with a fresh battery. I cannot connect to the GUI to check and see.

Thanks
    - Evan
  • Did you try with usb and without battery connected?

If that does not work dry different USB cable and different USB port, has something happened on your computer, did GUI connect ok before?

If that does not help, press 10 times on button oand try with USB cable again.

Note: That will reset the controller and you need to set everything up again.

And if that does not work, then there is big change something is broken and you probably need a new board.
  • I've tried different USB and different port. The GUI did connect ok before as well. I've looked all over for some sort of jumper or button but I'm unable to find any. This. http://www.amazon.com/Hobbypower-Alexmos-2-axis-Brushless-Controller/dp/B00IPDR4WG is a link to the board. USB only power yields the same results.

Thanks
    - Evan