EN CN
Stuck on connecting - Factory reset?
  • So I've been trying to tune my gimbal all weekend and haven't had issues connecting at all.

I had a break and came back to it a few minutes ago. I turned it on, bluetooth LED started flashing, paired controller with my Mac, opened up GUI, selected '/dev/tty....' pressed connect like I aways do and it just got stuck on connecting.

I've tried turning it off and on again (both controller and my mac), I've tried connecting on my windows machine. All the same issue.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to factory reset my controller. Is there anyway to do this without having to connect to the controller, perhaps using some jumpers?

Thanks in advance
  • Did you change the baud-rate, What FW? on new FW 12 press on button should reset the baud-rate. 10 press should reset the controller to factory default.
  • What If my gimbal doesnt have these buttons ?
  • There should be at least a connector for the button. You could also do recovery flash, see users manual.
  • I have done recovery flash, but my baud rate is still at 9600 and the gimbal is unusable at this baud rate, it cannot be raised in the GUI as it says serial data is corrupted. Help please?
  • I have a "Serial data corrupted" error too, CAME7800 gimbal - no idea how to do a reset as CAME cannot send me a manual and my CD is broken!!

• Turns out I was looking in the wrong place for instructions - have since read through the Base manual and done the firmware recovery, but it did not work - the board still sits there flashing at me, with no connection possible due to "Serial Data Corrupted" message in the GUI.