EN CN
Error "Something goes wrong when writing parameters"
  • Can anybody help and explain what does this error means?

ERROR:
    Something goes wrong when writing parameters
    -No Conformation on writing adjustable parameters
    -No Conformation on writing main parameters
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to tune the write PID settings for my DYS HHD5D. I upgrade the Gui firmware from 2.43b9 to 2.50b3.
    The board is a 32Bit Basecam v3.0
  • Same thing happens to me, but on plug in. It can't read the parameters??
  • Make sure you are using same version of GUI and FW
  • I am running 2.50b3 on Gui, and I can't tell what is on the board because it wont read. I think it is 2.5b2 but how do I get the b2 beta vs back on my gui?
  • I think you have then different problem than mita. It sounds like you are not getting connection at all?
  • Garug,

I have screenshots but no where to show you. It gives me the serial error, then the progress bar at the bottom goes very slowly. I can turn on/off motors and do some things within the software, but not the functionality I need. It worked randomly 1 out of the 40 times I connected yesterday. I didn't do anything different. I have deleted and reinstalled all software and drivers, but still no luck. It was working fine when I first initialized it. Think it is a problem with new software. BTW, I have never gotten the Bluetooth to work. It connects with my phone, tablet and computer but wont connect through gui...

• is the BT connected correctly. + and - are if your devises can see it but quite possibly tx and rx are not.

Tx must be connected to Rx. (Rx receive, Tx transmit.)

Have you tried USB so that BT is not connected to board?
  • Nothing works to connect to Gui... I tried flashing recovery on mac with jar and on pc with gui and hex. The board now has rapid beeps when powered on with no response from motors. HOw can I reset everything?
  • You can try pressing 10 times of the button. If that does not work perform recovery flash (see users manual) After maybe also erase EEPROM and set everything up again.