EN CN
In need of help to calibrate IMU's and get Gimbal to work again
  • I have a 3axis gimbal running on v2.43 b9. I have been using it with great pleasure the last month. Yesterday it started to freak out when I would turn it on. I looked at all the specs and I had to recalibrate the accelerometer both camera IMU and Frame IMU. I redid the 6 point calibration for the camera IMU and I have all check marks, For the frame IMU it wont allow me to click the button. I am very new to this stuff and I need to get this piece of equipment up and running and I have no idea what to do. The red dots are all over the place for my Pitch, roll and Yaw meters. Is it normal for all the info in the accelerometer to disappear? I have been looking online for the answer but I cant find a thing. I have reworded my search to any and everything I can think of. I am in desperate need of help. Please if someone can tell me how to fix this I would be beyond thankful.
  • Something wrong with the IMU,

1. have you rerouted the cables? keep the IMU cables a way from other cables.

2. Could be that motors are leaking voltage the frame. Check the motors. also check that all connectors are well on place on motors and board. Installing IMU with 2 sided tape could provide temporary solution. as then it is isolated from frame.

3. ACC info missing could be due above mentioned or IMU is broken, replace IMU.