EN CN
Noise on ALL motor
  • Hi,

I installed a new 32 bit board (2.43.9) on my legacy handheld because my old 32 bit was damaged I didn't changed anything with the balance. Now I have a hum on all motor. If I reducing the PIDs untill there is no noise the motor do not hold the GH4.

Any idea
  • A small video with noise...

http://www.vidup.de/v/zpUKv/
  • is the motor power and battery voltage same as previously? And other settings. If you just change the board, you should be able to use the old settings (basic setup needs to be performed though)
  • I used all the same settings. Now I changed a little bit the balance and the noise is better but not gone. LPF brings no good redsults.
  • On the newest beta fw 2.44b8 Gyro LPF works a bit different and helps to noise from motors on encoder gimbals at least, did not test yet without encoders though.
  • I tried to install it, but it doesn't work wit my mac!? :-(
  • Now I installed 2.44b8 but there is a problem with the cam IMU at calibration
  • Are you using the latest GUI, see link in the FW description text on upgrade
  • Yop...Latest GUI
  • Handheld going wild! No settings are working. 3 times 6 point calibration!!
  • Well, it is beta, I will test to morrow. Erasing EEPROM often helps for this kind of weirdness. (but save profiles first)
  • I tought about it but couldn't find a way to reset with apple/mac
  • I am using Mac. See the menus on up-bar.
  • The GUI doesn't recognized oriantation on ROLL. Oriantation by hand brings bad settings. Vibration and noise at all motor.
  • Did you sort it out, haaving similar problems here..