EN CN
HELP PLEASE!
  • I got a 3 axis CNC (the black one) and since then (1 week already) I just got problems and problems...
    So, after some hard days out I could configure up my gimbal. It was works fine, but the pitch control was not working in my tx. Today i just turned it on on battery and the gimbal got completly crazy. I lost all my settings and don't know why. I tried to calibrate everything again, but, with my hand, when I moved the roll on my computer screen by the GUI, the pitch that moved... When I moved the pitch with my hand, the same on gui but with roll movement on screem. Roll and pitch seens to be inverted on the software... It was impossible to calibrate de acc and the gyro.
    So, I tried to set up the board to the std version. And that was the worst thing I have ever did on it. Now, i can't put any version of firmware on my board. I did EVERYTHING you can imagine. Nothing happens. Just "conecting COM 9"... I tried the driver CP210x, the Xloades, the AvrdudeR... Nothing happens... I'm so sad about that... I tried other computer also.. Nothing... Really, so upset about that...
    Any help? I'm thinking to give up on gimbals. Really!!!!! I spent a lot of money on that, a lot of time ?(I'm from Brazil) and..... Nothing...
    Something I forgot to mention.... In one of the "crazy starts" of my gimbal, when it was shaking like a wild bull, my Gopro Hero 4 just broken the fron LCD... Really, I wish I could never bought this gimbal....
    If you could help me, I'd thank you a lot... It's almost going to trash... Really...
    Thanks...
    Murillo
    mukaghigonetto@outlook.com
    Murillo Ghigonetto (facebook)
  • What gimbal is this? Pictures/Video would help to see what the problem is.