EN CN
IMUS NNED CONSTANT CALIBRATION ACC AND GYROS FRUSTATING! DYS mini 32 bit with only camera IMU.
  • After calibratimg all sensors in all ways the gimbal works great, now I switch it of and when I restart its all wobbly?!!? The only diference is that when I was calibrating the batery was at 12.3 and now at 12.6 should that make a diference?? I´m getting really frustated with this system as I have to constantly recalibrate everything, that means a few time a day and changing the parameters while on the spot on the job is not a very nice site! What could be the mater???
  • That small voltage change should not mater, but would be good to activate voltage drop compensation.

It must be something else. Are you sure it is ACC that needs to be calibrated, what FW are you using?

Gyro is normally calibrated during startup. the gimbal needs to be stationary during that time. If keeping it stationary during startup is not possible, better disable the gyro calibration at startup and do it with button when needed.
  • I'm using 2.43FW. Gimbal is stationary as a ninja on start up but the thing is that its behaving unpredictabely. How can it work perfect, and after a few hours,without changing anything , its starts to resonate. In the full magnified scope for instance, I get the gyros smoth, if a touch the gimbal in quicly smoths, also tapping it and the gyro very quicly stablises out, so I save parameters and when I plug in later it stars to woble or resonate, so I start lowering P and D but maby I havy to lower P from 100 to 60 for it to stop.Its not normal and I had this rig working good, but now is just a litle hell
  • Maybe you should save your profiles and reset EEPROM and do the basic setup again. If you have b6 FW better update to 2.43b9 at the same time.

It could be also some connection problem, maybe some motor problem, causing noise and i2c errors etc.
  • No IC2 errors, I´ve erased eeprom 10 times, it works after for a while and then gets all wobbly again.
  • Hello, if during working of the gimbal ambient temperature increases this leads to jitter and displacement horizon.
  • So, I start early morning, temp 6 c and at midday around 12-15c. Can this afecct?and if so, how can I fix it in a quick way?
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    No way. Currently tested firmware with temperature compensation. Watch the news on the our website.
  • I have been working further on the gimbal but no good results..
    The problem on roll, I cant put enough power on the roll motor, it starts to resonate, its an Ipower 5208 150T.
    Power at 150 P:80 I: 1 D60

I I go a bit higher in power or PIDS the gyro X will slowly start to build high ptch vibrations untill gimball starts shaking.
    The thing is that I stil lacking power to hold the roll properly, I switch motors and the same hapens..
  • What voltage are you running? Is the motor getting warm, if not you can add the power, the problem is somewhere else.

Is the roll well balanced? does it move freely? is it well constructed, is there any loos mass on it? Is the roll axis well supported, is there any loose play?

After adding power you should retune PID, they will be lower. You could also try filtering.

Sometimes the actual problem is elsewhere than it appears, look also pitch and especially Yaw and tune them again. Try auto tuning using good stability setting, one axis at the time, starting from Pitch.

Also make sure motor inverted status is correctly set, run the auto and correct pole count after if needed, but do not touch detected inverted status. Could be good also recalibrate carefully the sensors and perform Follow offset Auto.
  • 3S and the motors dont get warm. Balance and freemoving..it was working fine a month ago...now I dont know what the hekk
  • Changed all motors and the problem is still there :/
  • It is time to do the complete setup again. Ensure all mechanis are ok and well balansed, erase EEROM and perform complete setup. Save your settings first, do the setup carefully with users manual
  • o HOLLY S*** just bought a new set of elecytronics and the same problem :/!!
    It s weird, gimbal is balanced, no strange frictions etc.. arms paralel and still when I power up roll it vibrates