EN CN
Bluetooth connection to tablet
  • I'm stumped. I have a new Birdycam 2. It works great (and takes about 5 minutes to balance from scratch with no tools), but...
    I'm able to connect it to my laptop via Bluetooth, but I'm having trouble with my tablet. It's running Android 4.4.2. It has the latest mobile GUI 2.42 b6 and the board has been updated with the latest firmware. The tablet finds the device and says that it's paired after I enter the pass code '1234'. But the Bluetooth indicator on the tablet doesn't light up. When I open the SimpleBGC GUI on the tablet and try to connect, I always get the error message "Failed to connect with FMF" (FMF is the device name). Any ideas? I can connect other Bluetooth devices to the tablet. I don't know Android stuff very well and have searched online but can't find anything.
  • Hi Walt_S!

I had the same problem. My solution was very simple. On tablet after I opened the SimpleBGC I had to go to the settings (middle on left, above the "Gimbal settings"), to Bluetooth and then check the device (mine is ZMR). After that tablet connected to my gimbal. I only had to do this once.

Cheers,
    Jopo