EN CN
more Mac misery
  • I have downloaded the suggested FTDI and SiLabs drivers but still to no avail. And can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do with these FTDI and Silabs drivers once I've downloaded them? I've also tried to set up a 'lock file' to allow a serial communication but am not allowed to enter my password at the required time, and am therefore not able to even access the GUI on my Macbook (running OS X 10.10.1). I HAVE reset my privacy setting to allow ALL Apps and even this hasn't helped. I am dumbfounded that Basecam has made it so difficult (impossible, actually) for we Apple users to access these necessary steps to success. Is there any NEW information available for Mac users to actually connect with the GUI and access the necessary Firmware upgrades? HELP........PLEASE!!
  • Yes it is possible but not easy, I do not remember how I got them working, sorry. Now I should do it all again for Tiny board that uses different drivers.

It could be some C++ libraries etc that you are missing, there has been some discussion somewhere, find the appropriate tread.