EN CN
Newbie help - gimbal freaking out after connected to Simple BCG GUI... worked fine prior
  • I connected and tested my gimbal (http://www.ebay.com/itm/251410771764) and right out of the box it worked fine. In fact it worked great. Connected to my Phantom 1 all was good (I did not connect the third wire to control pitch). I wanted to reset the pitch I had established when I first connected it so I thought I would use the SimpleBCGGUI to do so.

I'm not sure what I did but now it's just a jittery mess that won't sit still and tries to continuously rotate. I've tried to "restore defaults" and while that seems to take, it has no real affect.

Any suggestions?
  • I'm not much further along than you but try this: go to bangood.com and search for SKU SKU105675

Then scroll down to "For English Manual And Instruction,Please Click Here" and download the ZIP file.
    (*** Unless your gimbal came with files or a link to get the source files***)

Extract the ZIP file and in the folder "SimpleBGC_GUI_2_2b2" you'll find a file called TH go3.profile

In the Profile section of the SimpleBGU software , click Load to load that file to your gimbal. Be sure to Write it as well.

That should get you back to a starting point. (Which is where I am).