EN CN
SimpleBGC_GUI not communicating with Came 7800 gimbal. Also, auto-ACC doesn't work... help?
  • Pulled the trigger on a CameTV 7800 gimbal and am having issues. Have sent several messages to them for help, but the response is generally slow, only at night, and the language barrier (while funny at times) only makes things more difficult.

I have my gimbal balanced and when I turn it on it no longer wildly rotates while randomly changing speed and direction. However it does roll, and not just a little roll, like a 75-80% roll to the left. So I tried calibrate ACC (long press) and it doesn't do anything to fix it. It goes limp for a second and then I straighten it out, but when it beeps again it starts it's wild spinning.

So now they tell me to AUTO calibrate it. I downloaded SimpleBGC_GUI and connect everything. I can read and write (apparently), but not actually adjust the motors. I have watched several videos of people using this feature, and you can see their gimbal shake a little as it's happening. Mine doesn't shake. No motion what-so-ever. And when it's done "calibrating", all the numbers are the same for YAW PITCH and ROLL. P-186, I-0.96, D-0. Obviously that is not right.

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it???