EN CN
Board version 0.1 Firmware 10.3 b9 - Older GUI Required
  • HI , i just got this alexmos gimbal off ebay and simpleBGC GUI 2 says gui vs board mismatch.
    where can i get a compatible GUI please?
  • Hello, please, send photos of both sides of your board.
  • I also have this same issue with an old version mismatch. interested in this solution as well.
  • I got all necessary downloads here: http://www.basecamelectronics.com/downloads/8bit
    and installed Version 2.40b7 (Firmware and GUI).
    It works now. Unfortunately I set the standard parameters before I saved the parameters witch are prepared from supplier. Please save your actual parameters as a profile before you change anything. So you have a backup solution.
    Meanwhile my Gimbal is working good in 2 axis.
    The yaw axis is not working as I like to have it.
  • I got the same issue with an eBay (cheap) gimbal.
    I'm a bit reluctant to reflash the firmware since everyone in the forums says it's not a good idea, you will brick the controller. Now I read the description in the download page of the 2.40b8 firmware, and there's a description of what to do when you screw up the boot loader (brick the controller). I'm a bit reluctant to try it though.
    Can someone post a photo of the board that's been discussed here? My gimbal is a 2 axis, but it seems to me that the discussion is around a 3 axis gimbal?