EN CN
Frame IMU error
  • Добрый день.
    Обновил 32-х битную плату до версии 2.43b6. После чего стал зависать датчик рамы. после настройки что датчика два и калибровки все работает. но стоит качнуть датчик несколько раз как его останавливает в положении 90 и 270 градусов и он больше не шевелится. На предыдущих версия такой проблемы не было. По отдельности датчики работают. Перемена адресов не влияет, все равно виснет датчик рамы. Замена обоих датчиков тоже не влияет на результат. Замена контроллера на сборку другого поставщика проблему тоже не решает. Ошибка повторяется на обоих платах.
    Подскажите как решить проблему.

Good day.
    Updated 32 bit card to version 2.43b6. Then began to hang the sensor frame. After setting that the two sensor and calibration works. but worth the swing sensor several times as it stops at position 90 and 270 degrees, and he was no longer moving. On the previous version was no such problem. Sensors operate separately. Change of address does not affect, still hangs sensor frame. Replacing both sensors is also not affect the result. Replacing the controller assembly another provider does not resolve the problem, too. The error is repeated on both boards.
    Tell me how to solve the problem.
  • I had IMU problems with 2.43b6 also and would suggest going back to older version for now.
  • As I understand, you tilt frame by ROLL to 90 or 270 degree? Or you tilt it much less degrees, but GUI shows 90, 270?
  • After several motions sensors freezes at 1 position and no longer responds to the slopes at any angle on all 3 axes
  • I hear that this trouble is the frame IMU and some guy fix it changing this IMU, I have the same trouble, everything is ok until I move the frame IMU and then the board freeze and get a lot of I2c errors.