EN CN
DYS Smart GoPro Gimbal connection question
  • Hi All,
    I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly before I apply power. I2v in through a regulator, and NO 5v on servo wires. Ground and signal only. This unit came plug and play for a DJI phantom, and I do not know what kind of signal that outputs. Do I need to get into the GUI and change the input type to PWM?, as I intend to control it straight from the RX. Otherwise I think it should just work, as it is already tuned. Thanks.
  • Hi, I use PWM, tested with some of the other options and did not work.

GL
  • Wow. I just spotted on the board pins marked rxP and rxR. I assume you tried those. I have not yet,
    but I fired it up, it works but obvious warning leds going off, I'm guessing it's telling me no inputs connected, and there were none.
  • I tested other options on GUI, on Rc Settings window, there I used PMW for pitch, other options did not work for my setup.
  • Just saw your post on RC forum and I saw you have a very custom setup, maybe would be a good idea to check some videos on youtube with similar setup of yours.
  • I have to put all that on hold right now as I am unable to connect the board to the GUI.
    I have an old macbookpro, and can't figure out how to get the software installed properly.
  • Hi, I have a 3 axis mini Alexmos controller installed on 3 axis SMART Gopro BL Gimbal.
    I tried to connect it to the software SimpleBGC_GUI_2_42b7, but the driver was not loaded during the connection. What is the problem? (I have Windows 7)
  • GeoEnzo, when that happens to my pc, I disconnect usb cable, wait a few seconds, reconnect and it starts working.