EN CN
roll moving during flying
  • Hello,
    I use 2 IMU on drone for stabilise a CX 740 on 2 axis gimbal.
    I almost find the right set up but still have default and i can't find the solution : the roll not stable when the drone turn.
    Here we can see a video :

I use Lipo 4S.

Here the set up :

• Hello,
    why do you have Roll set up in RC settings for what reason? I suspect you have roll and PITCH on the same stick?
    when you move the pitch you also move the roll? disable roll RC control and see of the problem is still there?
  • I think it default set up, i didn't touch the RC.
    No, when i move pitch, the roll doesn't move, and i also install only one cable on pitch.
    I see 2 lines on RC set up :
    Which you are talking about?
    the ROLL : RC_ROLL-PWM or the FC_ROLL : FC_ROLL-PWM ?
  • well RC_ROLL-PWM, FC_ROLL, FC_ROLL-PWM can be what ever you like you set the function in the softwear RC section. in live sensor view when you move the RC stick what channel show activity? you set that chnnel function to control PITCH, ROLL or YAW in RC section.
  • The Roll issue when yawing is almost the only issue I still have, sometimes it is less, sometimes more and I have not really found solution to it. Hawing everything mechanically perfectly aligned and gyros accurately calibrated helps, but does not seem to fully solve the problem,

You have very high gyro trust. I would try lower. The gyro trust should help on this issue, but I have not really found how to set it.

About the joystick, this kind of problems could be caused also by joystick, but those are easily solved by calibrating the joystick and adding dead band.
  • I did a video about how i set up...maybe you will see some mistake ?