EN CN
Problem connecting to SimpleBGC vía USB
  • Hello, my name is Joey, I need help, please.

Two weeks ago I got my 3 axis gimbal brushless from Came-Tv (its a CAME 7500)

A few days of testing, and everything is excellent, easily configurable with incredible results, no problem.

A few days ago, I turned on my gimbal and started moving like crazy in all directions, searched forums and others, and told me that its sure to be had misconfigured sensor.

In SimpleBGC to configure the sensor..
    When connected via USB, the software fully recognize the gimbal even gives me real-time data, but when you wait about 10 seconds, the data in real time, the compass, roll and pitch stop, when i restart the whole process, 10 seconds and then stops again and again, and will not let me change any parameter, or calibrate the accelerometer or anything. Can you help me please?

Thanks you very very much. Im desesperated...
  • Are you using battery power as well as USB? Check your battery is good.
    Try reloading the software as soon as you switch on.
  • I'm having the same problem. did you find a solution? My gimbal was working find the all of a sudden problems. Now when I try to plug in via USB, sometimes it connects, sometimes not. When it does, not for very long. Serial data error and low battery error. I plug in with battery attached.

Can't figure it out.