EN CN
Yaw does nothing
  • I have a 32-bit basecam board v 3.0 with firmware v 2.40 b8 being used in a Came 7000 gimbal.
    I have the pitch and roll working pretty well. They are locked down solid and really resist moving them. Bearings and balance seem fine.
    But yaw is just dead. It does nothing. If I move the yaw with my hand and watch the monitoring, it shows it moving, plus the indicator on the front screen shows it, and it shows the correct direction of rotation. But there is no indication of any motor action at all on yaw. If I swap the leads from the roll to the yaw, it tenses up, which indicates that the cable and motor both work (albeit the pole count is different, so it does not work properly with a swapped cable). But at least the motor gets power and functions when I drive it from the roll pins of the board. So it looks to me like the output driver on the board for yaw is dead. I checked the Motor Output for Yah in Advanced, and it is turned on. This is a new unit just being set up.

Any ideas?
  • Normally the Yaw is activated by default, but good the check that it is activated in advanced tab.