Gimbal worked already - 1 month
  • I MEANT MILA AMP HOUR?
    You could swap motors around to see of the problem moves with the motor
  • oh Sorry - 2200mAh

i habe exchanged - Pitch to YAW connection - 200 Motor Power - It Work

• this alwasys work with this motor / settings / cam / lipo
  • your motor sounds like it is damaged
  • Hi Donald,

I just switched to the 32bit board from the 8 bit and I do have a YAW Problem myself.

The Gimbal works, but after a while the YAW position is shifting. Sometimes it stops at about 10° and stays at this Offset position.
    When I have the Software open, the YAW keeps spinning slowly in one direction. But the sensors in the Software don't pick up that movement.

It would just run in circles all the time.

Any Idea someone?
    It worked with the 8bit board.

3S Lipo,
    BGM5208-200-12 YAW Motor
  • Do you have analogue joystick. on 32 bit it must be connected to 3.3V.

Sounds also your gyro calibration might not be good.
  • Hi Garug.

Well, I do have an analogue joystick, but the Problem appears also without the joystick attached.

I just erased all data on the EEPROM and started from the beginning. The Red marker for the YAW stays on one spot after I do all settings and calibration. I thought the problem would be solved.

But then I used the Basecam App, via Bluetooth and changed some settings. After a while the YAW started to shift again, also the red dot starts to spin slowly again.

Do you think it is only a calibration issue? The Gimbal was steady while I was working on the settings via bluetooth.
  • Have you connected the joystick to 3.3V and calibrated it. Connecting the joystick to 5V can potentially destroy the board.

Do you have I2C errors?

• The Joystick is connected to the 3.3V
    I have nothing connected to the 5V unless the Bluetooth needs 5V

I have no I2C errors.

But I did find out that having any setting in the RC input mapping, causes the YAW to shift. No matter if Joystick attached or not.
    Now I set all to "no input" and the YAW stays in place.

Alright, I tried switching the analoge input, and always the ADC3 is shifting. It does it to Yaw, or Roll, or Pitch, depending what I have set it to.
  • Did you calibrate the joystick, what does the realtime data show for it?
  • Hey Garug.

I see no setting to calibrate the joystick. realtime data shows no movement in the Joystick parameters.

With this issue I have started repeatetly from point zero, with resetting the eeprom.
    I experience that YAW shifting alsy with no Joystick attacked.
    It is moving very very slowly. But it is moving, with the Joystick unplugged.

I calibrated over and over, but the problem remains.
  • "I see no setting to calibrate the joystick." Sure there is, Auto.
  • check the invert yaw motor in the gui