EN CN
Freeze/Lock-Up when activating 3rd Axis
  • Ok, So I have an 8-bit Alexmos board from RCtimer with the 3rd axis extension.

http://www.rctimer.com/syssite/home/shop/1/pictures/newsimg/1386222362.jpg

When I go to the advanced tab in the SimpleBGC GUI v2.40 b7 and set yaw to "YAW ext. board", I'll get a small twitch in each motor and when the yaw motor twitches it locks up completely.

The really strange thing is that it worked a few times and I was able to tune the gimbal, everything was working great. I disconnected, and gave it a run, and it worked. Then I go back to reconnect to my computer to tune some more and it twitches and freezes up again. Even if I power on the gimbal without plugging it into the computer, it will still freeze up.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with this, so any help will be appreciated. Please let me know if I've missed any information. If it helps I can post a video as well.
  • Try re-installing software if you haven't already.
  • I've tried new software, as well as previous versions. With the previous version 2.1, I can get the yaw to work until I increase power to 100, then I get a serial error.
  • Ok, this is stupid. I ran the roll motor through the external board and the yaw motor through where it says roll on the board, set the GUI accordingly, and it worked...

Stupid. Now, to tuning!