EN CN
HELP Please... Came 7500 32bit board
  • Please help, I ordered a built and pretuned gimbal called a CAME 7500.

It has never worked out of the box and I can not get it to work at all. Here is a video of some of the issues...

I have tried everything please help. The camera has been perfectly balanced on all axis's and I have tried tuning and nothing works. Every time I turn it on it goes crazy. See my latest video...

please help
  • Balance looks good. Do you have the upper support, Instal it, it will help.

Then it is probably just question of ensuring that all the parameters are correct and tuning.

The best thing really is to read this carefully http://www.basecamelectronics.com/company/blog/show/?newsid=69
    + the linked user manual

And follow the instructions in detail

The more shortcuts you take the more time you use to get it working, there is no shortcuts and setup need to be done on the described order, starting from the step one on the list.

It would of course be nice if these things would just work, but they don't, they need to be set to work.

It could be that something is broken, but based on the videos I think it only needs correct setup (and the upper support)
  • Thanks for the comment, so you believe this can be corrected with the tuning?
  • Yes, + upper support. But it is not just PID tuning. You need to first ensure that the basic setup is correct, so start from the step 1. on the link and ensure everything is setup correctly. No use to do PID tuning before that.

To be clear, the first step "Before you start to tune the controller read carefully the appropriate manual." no kidding. Doing this will safe you a lot of time.
  • Thanks again for your help. I will follow the link and do what it says
  • Calibrate the acc. Typical symptom of acc calibration.
  • Have you tried asking Came how to solve it? It is easy to sell cheap and then not supporting the customer.
  • Did you ever find an answer? Mine is doing exactly the same thing and I want to toss it out the window...
  • Remember to turn off follow mode before tuning.. I have had that error a couple of times because I forgot to turn off follow mode when I needed to tune.
  • I have not been able to get it working. will do some more testing and update the post if I can get it figured out