EN CN
yaw will not return to home from one side in follow mode 8bit
  • Rebuilt my gimbal this weekend but i have the problem that the gimbal will not return entirely to home from the left.
    Right works fine, and gimbal is vibration free, no motor heating and seems to work werry good all in all other than this.
    Any ideas?

I will say it returns to some degree but stops maybe 5-10 degrees short om where it should.

Alexmos v1 8bit with 3. axis board
    2.40b7
  • Sounds like a gyro calibration may be needed or perhaps your imu is moving slightly during the initial yaw?
    What happens when you carry out the Acc, does it stay aligned or drift?
  • I guess im still alitle fresh to the bgc world, what do you meen by carry out the acc?
    I did the gyro and acc calibrations as per manual. took the imu of an mounted it to a box for easyer leveling.

When i do any motion it will stay aligned if thats what your asking.
    It just wont return to dead center on the yaw axis from one side only.
    Wich is wierd.
  • Yes, weird. Do you have any deadband set? Does the red dot return to the top (north) on the gyro and does the blue arrow follow it, or does the red dot stop short of the top (North)?
  • Another problem is that i cannot follow this in the gui.
    Wile connected i get no power to the yaw motor. So tuning is realy hard to be honnest.
    deadband is at the normal 5 deegres
  • Problem sounds more serious.
    You need to figure out the power problem first, there should be no difference when connected.
  • Have seen this on a 3axis dys card aswell.
    Any ideas where to start?