EN CN
Basecam 2.2 or 2.1 gimbal controller I need help!
  • Hello, i ordered a brushless gimbal for a type of camera i have, the gimbal i received came with a BASECAM brushless gimbal control board,
    and well i think its a 2.2 or 2.1 board, it came with the 2.2b firmware, Okay so the problem that i am having, this board is configured for 2 axis setup, it was pre tuned when i received it and was working great, i think i used it maybe 4 times was like other day, powered my system on then it started doing this, the pitch axis acts as if it has a dead zone, meaning like at a specific point in its pitch travel that has a loss in power causing the gimbal to twitch only in between that dead spot, it can manualy be moved passed the dead zone and it works on that side of it, i also noticed every time i would make a changes to the settings using GUI 2.2 the GUI would have to be disconnected and the gimbal would have to manually be rebooted in order for the changes to take affect, so in other words writing to the board was tricky, so i decided to change firmware to see if any change would happen, that just made things worse it seems, this is what i decided to do, I downgraded to 2.1 and it was successful according to the xloader program output , and now i can't even do anything with this board, all i get is a red power led and no green status led, and i can't seem to write any firmware using xloader it just says failed i know some people say that even though it says failed it works, not my case it no work, and still no green light on the controller I'v even tried to connect using the version 2.1 and 2.2- GUI, even worse the company that i ordered this gimbal from has no support so a fix/replacement may be out of the question :(
    hope to here back
    Have a blessed day!

CFP aggen