EN CN
Joystick and 32bit
  • New into gimbals just building one.
    Can anyone help me whit a wiring diagram for this joystick and an 32bit controller?
    http://www.dys.hk/ProductShow.asp?ID=104

Thx
    Razvan
  • I use this joystick with the i-flight RC 32 bit board and the two sensor system. The back of the joystick has the labels as well. The above diagram is correct with the color scheme. The joystick works well. It is a little looser than I would like sometimes it is easy to accidentally press the center of the stick which is the button control. It would be nicer if it were a bit tighter.

Also, if yo are going to use the android and bluetooth, you will want to make sure in the control that that the app's ability to control the gimbal through the sliders is off or else it will override the joystick.
  • Hi
    Thank you for your reply
    Please excuse my month-reply but I had not seen any e-mails from the forum.
    I have renounced on the joystick as would like to make the gimbal working from handheld and whit the joystick is kind of tricky.
    THX.
    Razvan
  • Not really an assembly video.
  • Installing joystick is really simple, but unfortunately the above diagram does not really show how it is done and I do not know how to post Images here.

But basically if looking just one channel. you connect the left side of the potentiometer to GND, right side to +3.3V and middle pin to A1, A2 or A3 and configure it on GUI. Thats it.
  • hello,
    diagram on the back of the DYS joy stick! on how to connect.
  • How do you connect Roll, Pitch, and Yaw? It would take two joysticks but there's only one 3.3v connector. Do you have to "y" the connector?
  • Or you could use one joystick swap roll/yaw with the button.