EN CN
damaged controller
  • Hello,
    I had some issues with a faulty i2c cable for one of my IMUs and since then the controller is not working anymore, even with the cable changed . It says "sensor is not connected" and indeed there is no led flashing on the IMU, and there is no voltage on the IMU connector from the controller.
    This raises the unwanted question: Is the controller damaged? Or are the sensors ( I checked both of them and neither is working)?
    How can I check if the board is damaged (maybe is just a component and I can replace it myself)?

Thank you
  • I did a little measuring around the board and it seems that only the IMU sensor connection doesn't have any current passing through (only 0.3V, instead of 3,3V); the other components have the voltage that they should have.
    I can see a small integrated circuit near the sensor connection, maybe this is damaged . I don't know exactly what it is, maybe a voltage regulator. How can I be sure of the damaged component? Any ideas?
    Thank you
  • Does anyone know what type is the voltage regulator for the IMUs? It must be 3.3v (small integrated circuit with 8 pins), but what is the component number/speciffications ?