EN CN
Cant update firmware
  • Hi all,

I am trying to update my 32bit board from v2.40 b8 to v2.41 b4 but it keeps failing....

I am getting the same error message on windows and mac... " Failed to upload: Error writing firmware: Flash tool execution failed (126) "

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
  • Did you ever get this to work?
    I have the same error :(
  • Same issue:
    Trying to update my 32bit board from c2.40 b8 to v2.42 b6 and i get the same error (MacOS X 10.9.4).
    For me it worked quite good on v2.40 b8 except for various issues like:

- It didn't recognize the correct number of poles of the motors.
    - The PID was totally freaking out!

I waited so long for an update, but now it works even worse than before!!
  • You have to do it on Windows of use Parallels Desktop as the firmware update tool is a .exe file..
  • i have exactly the same problem and i think all person that connect the card to a mac to tune the card, then can't upgrade the card to a pc after, as if the mac had written some things in the card that don't permit an upgrade with a pc, later.

It's just an observation: each time somebody has this problem, he has used the card with a mac before trying to upgrade with a pc later !

Question: how work the "reset button" ? For me it don't do nothing, all PID tune are the same after reset the card.
  • I have a Mac and upgrading the 32bit board on a PC or on emulation software for Mac works just fine.