EN CN
Adding 3rd axis expansion board to 2 axis control borad
  • The output on the control board is Pitch and Roll.. The diagram... somewhat sketchy... kind of details the connection for the Yaw to the Receiver is a 3rd channel and the diagram flow chat makes it look like it is landing on the Roll receiver output signal pin. I'm not wanting to override the roll gyro control.. so I don't need the receiver connection. The problem seems to be the expansion board... with the Yaw motor feeds coming out of it... it only has what seems to be power and gyro signal lines which are bleeding off the feed lines between the IMU and the IMU input on the control board... Looking at this... and there being no communication lines from the expansion board to the control board... it looks like we are going to be using the expansion board for the Roll motor feeds... and the roll motor feeds on the control board we are going to re designate as YAW control and axis motor feeds... I see some configuration indicators in the Simple BGC noting the yaw being an external board... I'm putting this together hardware wise right now and question how this will work.
  • Could run a complete 2nd control board stacked above the first, bleeding the IMU in the same fashion for Yaw control tuning it separately.
  • A picture would help a great deal, but if I understand you are confused about 8 bit board additional Yaw board. It does not work alone, it need to be connected to the main board. The communication is over I2C. After the Yaw board is installed, it need to be configured on the GUI, but after it appears just as any other axis.